Ralph and Charles: The SEO Duo that Really Rocks!


Looking for a great client to write for nowadays is like looking for a needle amidst a desert of sand. And when I say great, that client is accommodating to questions, honest, hardworking, and best of all, ontime – even advance – when sending payouts. I’m thankful that I’ve got that dream clients of mine! Charles Walker and Ralph Van Pelt, part-time (but soon-to-be fulltime) SEOs are a duo you can’t find anywhere else. So watch out!

They’ve got a nice career (Charles works for a bank while Ralph is a great tinting expert!), each having a 
lovely wife, and a bunch of children that keep on inspiring them to love their work even more! And hey, Charles has a lovely entertainment room!

If you ever need of an SEO to optimize your website, please feel free to contact them through their website, www.WestGaSEO.com.

PS: Sorry bosses, I’ve got no pics of yours so I have to copy one from the website!

1 comment:

arizona carpet cleaners said...

Good luck to these gentlemen. SEO is a weird art as I've tried it on my own. But most people have neither the know-how or the time to do it on their own.


arizona auto glass

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews