Thank God for the Every Day Miracles



Every day is a miracle. And this one is, certainly. Every day of our lives, God has something special in stored for us, something to remind us that He is there, that His hands are always with us, guiding us all through the ups and downs, thicks and thins, summers, and winters, and rains and shines of our lives. God is with us—Emmanuel, this assurance from the Scriptures will always abide with us, whether we think God hides at the height of our troubles in life, or talks to us at the most silent moments of our lives.

And now that I celebrate my 23rd birthday, I have felt God’s hands touching me in the heart. He has blessed me with so much the past 22 years and I know He will do the same, today, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life. My faith in Him is now stronger more than ever, because I know, I feel that even when I do not see Him, He is there, guiding me, seeing me through despite the toughest trials that come my way.

And today, I awaken with hope and resilience. Another year, another chapter. Another reason to love and to thank God. Another reason to get inspired and kicking. Another reason to wake up and say to myself that life is indeed worth living. 

No comments:

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews