Morning walks and meanderings


My early morning walk today brings me to the Iloilo City Esplanade. I didn't walk from Roxas to Iloilo, dear folks. I arrived here late afternoon yesterday and I’m trying to build this habit of walking early in the morning before I start my day. I have this thought of taking different routes every morning and capturing something nice and memorable. For the past three days, I’ve been walking along Legaspi Street straight to the Roxas City Plaza. 



Yesterday, these are may captures:





Today, my snapshots gave me these:






I do look forward to stroll on one place after another every morning. For more about my strollings and meanderings, please visit my travel blog: http://roxas-city-and-capiz.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews