Snippets of thoughts and morsels of wisdom

This is what I've been telling myself
(thoughts courtesy of livelifehappy.com).

It’s already February and I haven’t made my first post for New Year until now… Anyway, better late than never…2012 ended well and fine. I had one of the happiest holidays with my family. My cousins came home all the way from Canada to be with us for Christmas and New Year. It was a nice relief for a rather tumultuous 2012. Financial troubles and worries about my grandparents’ failing health had marred last year. But at the end of it, as the bells tolled and the fireworks began painting the darkness of the evening sky signifying the end of a tumultuous 2012, I felt fine. I felt the New Year would be something that I should look forward to.


And this year, that’s what I’m gonna do. I’ll keep on hoping for nothing but only the best that this life has to bring. The past few months, I’ve been feeling down and low and my interest for writing has rather waned. My income’s dipped, too. But I’d like to think that something better is in stored for me. Being the sole breadwinner of a struggling family, with two elderly people to support and look after, I think I have to do better and go further. Right now, I still feel sluggish in my look out on life. But I have to do something, least, I’ll end up in oblivion. I am not this kind of person. Really. I used to be the career-driven, result-oriented, tough-willed and domineering guy. I don’t know what happened. But I just want to make sure that this, I will be someone better. Someone more productive. Someone more optimistic. And, I hope, someone richer, eh? 

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews