I wonder....

It's all about good ol' past.
The past few days, I've been looking back on the most special memories I've had in the years gone by. I don't know if grandma's 82nd birthday had it's nostalgic effect on me, or what, but as I lay on my bed before I take a nap or at night before I sleep, while on the bus, or even while working, random thoughts of high school memories and college years would find their way to my head... And you know, it leaves me smiling to look back on the good old days I've had. Good old days I've spent with my good old friends and cousins and family. I wonder where they are right now. I wonder what's going on in their lives. I wonder if, I like me, did the random thooughts of happy past ever visited their minds?
I wonder....

No comments:

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews