Even with Little, I am Content



Most of us are not content with out lot because we want a lot more. But for me, I have come to appreciate the many things that have come and gone in my life. I guess, that’s the true essence of contentment. 



Contentment is when you can still smile and thank God for all the blessings even if you’re down to having nothing.

Contentment is when you feel and believe you have it all, though you have the least of everything.

Contentment is when you can sleep sound at night despite all the worries and troubles at night, because you know Someone from above watches over you.

Contentment is laughing off your worries because you know you will make it through.

Contentment making the most of what you have, without ever wanting for more.

Contentment is thanking God for the every day blessings that He sends.


“I have learned in whatever state I am, to be contented: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.” – Philippians 4:11-12. 

This is how I see contentment.


No comments:

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews