Just another Sunday morning walk

I feel guilty I’ve been more idle lately. Aside from my usually gardening routine (whew!), I don’t really do much to keep myself shaking and going. I used to be very enthusiastic in taking long walks and I know I gotta keep going! Last Sunday I finally ventured out to take the much needed walk. It was one of those beautiful Sunday morning – lazy and sunny – and for a small city like where I live, Sundays means a slower pace where upon reaching the riverside, one has to stop to enjoy the view. 


The historic Capiz Bridge in all its glory looks grander with the majestic sky as its backdrop. 


Both banks of the Panay River in front of the Roxas City plaza are planted with bougainvilleas of different colors and variety and they come to life every summer. A professional photographer could get the right angle to make you believe you're in Europe. Sadly, I'm no professional photographer.  



Air and land pollution has  significantly tanked since transportation slowed down following COVID-19 restrictions and I really appreciate how nature started to heal because of this. I love blue mountains visible from my vantage point. I gotta do some walking now, enjoy the view!







1 comment:

Kompani said...

Lovely photographs. I was at Gaisano Market car park this Tuesday morning, looking at the lovely river before the supermarket shop. I must walk along the bank near the city plaza and bridge having seen your photographs.

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews