Red sails in the sunset

I love sunsets and I never miss capturing the sky when they're painted in their full glory. Here are some sunset shots I took during this pandemic. Enjoy! 

I took this while crossing the San Roque extension bridge, with the Capiz Bridge at a distance. Golden sunset last summer and the bougainvilleas are bursting in red, too. 

Lockdown afternoon view of the empty beach in Baybay. Pandemic or no pandemic, sunset by the beach is heaven!

No trace of humanity at the beach when Capiz was placed under lockdown. Clear skies and calm sea give you the best view of nearby Mantalinga islet and the not-so-distant Olotayan island, Roxas City's only island-barangay. 

On clear days, Sibuyan Island in Romblon is visible from Baybay Beach. Sea travel from Culasi Port takes 6 hours to reach Sibuyan. 

 

No comments:

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews