Mataji's gift of art and light

I have been collecting artworks lately, and perhaps, my guru Mataji just knew how to excite my spirit. Earlier today  she messaged me about gifting me a painting of a pink rose. When i came to pick it up tonight, this huge canvas featuring forest was lying on her sofa. And i immediately thought, this is it! Within a moment, she gave it to me to without second thought.  I felt  bliss. 

I have known Mataji and her family since 2017. Over meditations, Indian meals, and feeding programs, we have shared stories, laughter, and life lessons that have enlightened me. She has influenced me a lot, in many ways, from the gifting me the power of prayer and compassion, to instilling in me the miracle of kindness and love for others. How these virtues transform us to become better people. Since the turn of 2022, we have become closer than ever, our Seva work have become more frequent and I couldnt thank him and Rahul enough for the gift of wisdom that has given me clearer perspectives about our life and existence... That while prayer works we should learn to surrender everything to God. And I am learning it, learning to surrender the things I could no longer control....Surrender my desires and let the hands of God takes it course in my life. 

#painting #paint #artlover #arttherapy #artishealing

No comments:

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews