Moonlight over the sea

 Some contemplations...

I know many people are envious because I get to live in a place where the beach is just 15 minutes away from my house. But there just comes a time when I also envy others because they get to indulge on the four seasons, explore old castles, climb alpine peaks, or enjoy the bustle of big city life. True enough it is always green on the other side of the fence.

Summer  is here. It is this time of the year when sunsets mean a burst of orange and gold on the late afternoon skyline. When dusk settles and as the moon awakens, the orange and gold slowly turns to reddish vibrance until heavens beam lavender and dark and darker blue, until the stars appear from afar. What a sight! Then you wonder, who would want to leave a beautiful place like this? 

No comments:

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews