Online money making made easy with Writer Bay

In his book Teaching Writing Online: How and Why, Scott Warnock was very nice to point out that online writing has loads of benefits to offer. I have been working at home since August 1, 2010, and believe me, I find it easier and more comfortable to work this way than get myself trapped in an office environment. For someone who’s control freak as I am, it’s liberating to know that I can make money even if I don’t have to go to work. I can work as much as I want and anytime I want. I am an early morning person, so, I really find it a delight to start working at 5 or 6 in the morning. I do take afternoon naps, I would to that for about an hour or two. If I am in an office, I can’t do that. But because I am working at home and I got no boss or office mate to watch every move that I make, I have no worries. Likewise, I am in control of where my career’s heading to. I can take as many work as I can, then outsource some to others. In that way, even if I am not working (which I rarely do), I still get the guarantee that the tasks get done on time.

Last year, I discovered Writer Bay. It’s an online academic writing website that gives excellent opportunities to stay-at-home writers like me. What I find great about Writer Bay is that they offer excellent fees to writers. The opportunity to bid makes it more competitive, too. The topics are wide ranging and various, so if you’re someone who’s adept at writing different topics, then, you have more chances of getting assigned.



You can write fulltime or part-time, so it’s really up to you how many assignments you can take. The work schedule is very flexible. There are tasks that are due in 1 day, 1 week, and so, so it’s really up to you to bid on an assignment with a deadline that you can run after. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the interface is so user friendly that all you have to do is click and click.

So, if you want to become a part of Writer Bay, you need to be at least bachelor’s degree holder. If you got a Master’s degree, then, that would be better because you got better chances of getting more complex and even higher-paying tasks. There are various payment options to choose from, including Paypal, which I find is really very convenient. They send the money every 15th of the money. No need to send them a request to have your payment transfer. They transfer the money automatically.

Now, how do you start?

Click this link and fill out the forms, send samples of your work, take (and pass) the grammar and formatting tests and once you’re done, you’re on your way to earning big bucks!


Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews