What I want to do before I die

I want to enjoy life to the fullest
Just some random thoughts… what if I found out that I have six months to leave an God appears to you and tells you you will be granted three wishes before you die. Now, what’s that gonna be. Perhaps, you would panic and tell Him to come back some other time because you want to think it over. Well, if He asks me, here’s what I’m gonna tell Father, dear:


I wanna have a million bucks (because I’m gonna give it away when I die)!
 
I wanna travel the world in four months. And in that course, I wanna:
·         Travel All over the Philippines
·         Visit Bali
·         See the King of Thailand
·         Visit my cousin and classmates in Singapore
·         Eat pineapple in Hawaii
·         Visit New England
·         Visit my cousins in Calgary
·         Rub elbows with the Queen
·         Interview Princess Michael
·         Stay at an English cottage in the countryside
·         Go on road trip in France
·         Break the bank in Monte Carlo
·         Shop for watches in Switzerland
·         Kiss the hands of the Pope
·         Spend a day under the Tuscan sun
·         Own my house in Umbria
·         Visit Koraline in Frankfurt
·         Shop for chocolates in Belgium
·         Pick tulips (and go biking with Queen Beatrix) in the Netherlands
·         Shop for cookies (and take a picture with Queen Margrethe) in Denmark
·         Visit my relatives in Finland
·         See Schonbrunn in Vienna
·         Cruise the Mediterranean
·         Take a pilgrimage to Bethlehem
·         Visit the Pyramids in Egypt
·         Go on a train ride from Cairo to Johannesburg
·         Ride an elephant and see the Taj Mahal in India
 
Peace of mind by the time I breathe my last.

Of course, I’d love to throw a huge farewell party on the eve of my department. I want all of the people who matter most to my life to be there.  We’ll enjoy and have the time of our life. Of course, I’m gonna spoil the event and turn it into a weeper. I’m not gonna tell them I’m gonna die unless I’m on my death bed and just a few minutes away before boarding to plane ride to heaven closes.
 

No comments:

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews