My Mom and My Map

I loved studying the map

I was in Grade 4 when I penchant for History began and it reached in zenith when I was in Grade VI when I became our school’s undisputed history champ. In class, our teacher, Miss Teresita Alovera, would bring a map in front of the class and teach us geography. I have memorized all the regions, provinces and capitals not just of the Philippines, but almost all the countries back then. 



My mom had so much to do with it. When my yearning for a map reached its peak, I asked mom to buy me one. And so, one Saturday morning, it was drizzling, but it was a shopping spree day, so off we went at Carol’s and there I saw the map of my dreams. Mom bought it for me and I enjoyed studying it at home. I could always remember that day, because that was when passion for geography started to take root.

Thank you, MOM!

No comments:

Check out my most-read posts

Total Pageviews